Today has seen announcements that will make many businesses feel a great sense of relief as they move towards being able to open on 4th July.
However, opening will of course come with some changes; remember to use your social media channels and your online presence to communicate those changes. Ask yourself what your customers need to consider: –
- Are you working on an appointment only basis?
- How will you maintain the necessary 1m+ social distancing required?
- What measures will you take to ensure the relevant hygeine practises are met?
- Will you be immediately opening to your usual hours?
- Will you require customers to wear masks inside your premises?
As much as it is a cliche, forewarned really is forearmed and it will make for a much more seamless transition back to a more normal situation if everyone knows what is expected of them and more importantly what measures you are taking to help maintain the safety of your staff and customers.