By now you should have your social media strategy for the coming year well and truly in place.
Remember your strategy should cover the following: –
- Online presence – where will you send prospective customers to find out more?
- Content strategy – where are your target audience and what sort of content do they look for?
- Social media – which social media channels you will use and what content you will share
- Brand – this should be in place before you venture into the online word and should cover a name, a logo, and a voice.
- Analytics/insights – use the tools provided to collate data on your online performance which will help you improve your performance.
- Content management – keeping track of all the information you share including planning future posts.
How do you like to plan?